Live-in Care Services
Stellar Care understand that transitioning into a live-in care need can be a challenging and emotional experience for both the individual and their family. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing support and guidance every step of the way.
First and foremost, we work closely with each client and their family to understand their unique needs, preferences, and goals. Our care professionals will then create a personalisd care plan that is tailored specifically to meet those needs. This care plan is reviewed regularly to ensure that it continues to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
At Stellar Care, we believe that staying connected with loved ones is an important aspect of our clients’ overall well-being. That’s why we offer a range of services and activities that are designed to help our clients stay connected with their families and friends. Whether it’s through regular phone calls, video chats, or in-person visits, we work to ensure that our clients always have access to the support and connection that they need.
At Stellar Care, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care to our clients. Our care professionals undergo regular training and development to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the best possible care. We also conduct regular quality assessments to ensure that our clients are receiving the care and support that they need.
If you or a loved one is in need of live-in care, we invite you to contact us to learn more about how we can support you. Our goal is to help our clients lead fulfilling and meaningful lives in the comfort and security of their own homes. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your loved ones.
Live-in care is a solution that offers individuals in need of assistance with round-the-clock support and companionship in the comfort of their own homes. With live-in care, individuals have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that they will have someone there to help them with their daily needs and provide them with the support and companionship that they need to lead fulfilling lives.
For those who have difficulty leaving their homes or who require constant support, live-in care offers a solution that is both convenient and cost-effective. With a live-in caregiver, individuals are able to maintain their independence and continue to live in their own homes, rather than being forced to move into a nursing home or assisted living facility.
At Stellar Care, our care professionals are experienced, compassionate, and dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our clients. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the support and care that our clients need. Whether it’s help with daily tasks, such as bathing and dressing, or providing emotional support and companionship, our care professionals are always there to provide the care and support that our clients need.
Our live-in care services are designed to be flexible and customisable, so that we can meet the unique needs of each of our clients. We work closely with each client and their family to understand their needs, preferences, and goals, and we create a personalised care plan that is tailored specifically to meet those needs. This care plan is reviewed regularly to ensure that it continues to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
At Stellar Care, we understand that the transition into a live-in care setting can be a challenging and emotional experience for both the individual and their family. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing support and guidance every step of the way. Our goal is to help our clients lead fulfilling and meaningful lives in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Live-in care also provides families with peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are receiving the care and support that they need in the comfort of their own homes. With a live-in caregiver, families can rest assured that their loved ones are being well-cared for and that they are safe and comfortable in their own homes.
If you or a loved one is in need of live-in care, we invite you to contact us to learn more about how we can support you. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your loved ones.
Live-In Care vs Other Care Settings
Live-in care refers to a care arrangement where a carer resides in the same house as the person receiving care and provides round-the-clock assistance. This type of care is distinct from other care settings such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and in-home care services.
Benefits of Live-In Care:
- Continuity of Care: The same carer provides support to the person receiving care, leading to a consistent and personalized care experience.
- Increased Independence: Live-in care provides support while allowing the person receiving care to maintain their independence and dignity.
- Increased Safety: Having a carer present 24/7 provides peace of mind and improved safety for the person receiving care.
- Better Quality of Life: Live-in care can lead to improved emotional and physical well-being for the person receiving care, as well as their carer.
Disadvantages of Live-In Care:
- Cost: Live-in care can be more expensive compared to other care options.
- Lack of Privacy: Sharing a home with a carer can lead to reduced privacy for both the person receiving care and their carer.
- Demands on Carer: Live-in care can be physically and emotionally demanding for the carer, leading to burnout and decreased quality of care.
In conclusion, live-in care is a unique care setting that offers personalized and continuous support but also comes with its own set of challenges. When considering live-in care, it’s important to weigh the benefits and disadvantages and choose the best option for the person receiving care and their family.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Company for Live-In Care
At Stellar Care, we understand that choosing the right live-in care provider can be a difficult decision. That’s why we offer a range of benefits to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for you and your loved one.
- Trial Period: We offer a trial period for our live-in care services, allowing you to experience the benefits of live-in care without committing to a long-term contract. This allows you to see first-hand how our carers can make a difference to the quality of life of your loved one.
- No Lengthy Contracts: Unlike other care providers, we don’t require you to sign lengthy contracts. Our goal is to provide high-quality care, not tie you into a long-term commitment.
- Experienced and Trained Carers: Our carers are highly trained and experienced, with a passion for providing the best care possible. We carefully screen and select our carers to ensure they have the right skills, experience and attitude to provide exceptional care.
- Personalized Care: We understand that everyone’s care needs are different, which is why we work with you to create a personalised care plan that meets the specific needs of your loved one. Our carers will work with you and your loved one to ensure their care plan is tailored to their unique needs and preferences.
- 24/7 Support: Our carers are available 24/7 to provide round-the-clock support to your loved one, giving you peace of mind that they are always in good hands.
- Quality Assurance: We take quality assurance seriously and regularly monitor the care provided by our carers to ensure it meets the highest standards. If you ever have any concerns, our dedicated care management team is on hand to help.
At Stellar Care, we are committed to providing the best live-in care possible, and we are confident that you will see the benefits of choosing us for your loved one’s care needs.
To learn more about how we can help, please contact us to schedule a consultation. We would be happy to discuss our services in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
Cost of Live-in Care
The cost of care for one person with our company is £1150 per week. This fee covers the cost of a live-in carer who will provide round-the-clock support and assistance to the person in need of care. The fee includes the carer’s salary, training, and insurance, as well as any other necessary expenses such as food, accommodation and travel expenses.
We understand that the cost of care can be a concern, which is why we are transparent about our pricing and are happy to discuss any questions you may have. If you would like to learn more about the cost of care for one person with our company, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Local Authority Funding
Local Authority Care Funding can help cover the costs of live-in care for those who are eligible. This is a common way for people to get support for their care needs.
Local Authority Care Funding, also known as Continuing Healthcare or NHS Funded Nursing Care, is a government-funded program that provides financial support for people with complex health needs. To be eligible for this funding, a person must have a primary health need and be assessed as requiring a significant amount of support.
If a person is eligible for Local Authority Care Funding, they may be able to use the funds to pay for live-in care. This can help cover the costs of a live-in carer and the associated expenses, making it a more affordable option for many people.
It is important to note that eligibility for Local Authority Care Funding can vary depending on the local authority and the specific circumstances of the person in need of care. If you are considering live-in care and would like to explore whether you are eligible for this funding, we recommend speaking with a social worker or care coordinator at your local authority.
In conclusion, Local Authority Care Funding can be a valuable resource for those in need of live-in care, providing financial support to help cover the costs of care.
Eligibility for Funding
A Care Needs Assessment is an important step in the process of obtaining live-in care. It is a thorough evaluation of a person’s care needs, which helps to determine the level of support and assistance they require. A Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or a Nurse from the local council will agree with you how to carry out your assessment.
The following are some of the key components of a Care Needs Assessment for live-in care:
- Medical Assessment: A medical professional, such as a doctor or nurse, will assess the person’s overall health and well-being, including any physical or cognitive limitations they may have.
- Functionality Assessment: A care professional will assess the person’s ability to perform daily activities such as bathing, dressing, eating, and mobility.
- Home Assessment: The care professional will also assess the person’s living environment to determine if any modifications are necessary to ensure their safety and comfort.
- Personal and Social Assessment: This component of the assessment takes into account the person’s social, emotional, and psychological well-being. It considers the person’s relationships, interests, and lifestyle, as well as their personal care and hygiene needs.
- Care Plan Development: Based on the information gathered during the assessment, the care professional will work with the person and their family to develop a personalised care plan that meets their unique needs and preferences.
Eligibility for Funding (cont.)
The Care Needs Assessment is a crucial step in the process of obtaining live-in care, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of the person’s care needs. This information is used to ensure that the care provided is tailored to their individual needs and that they receive the highest quality of care possible.
It is important to note that Care Needs Assessments should be conducted regularly to ensure that the care plan continues to meet the person’s changing needs over time.
A Care Needs Assessment plays a crucial role in determining the amount of financial support a client is eligible for. The assessment evaluates the person’s care needs, including their physical, emotional, and social well-being, and the level of support they require to meet those needs.
Based on the information gathered during the assessment, a care professional will determine the level of support required and make recommendations for the type of care that would best meet the person’s needs. This information is used to determine the cost of care and the amount of financial support the client is eligible for.
There are various sources of financial support available for those in need of care, including Local Authority Care Funding, benefits, and private funding. The amount of financial support a client is eligible for will depend on a number of factors, including their financial situation, the level of care they require, and the type of care they receive.
It is important to note that financial support for care can be complex, and it is recommended that clients work with a financial advisor or social worker to fully understand their eligibility and options.
In conclusion, the Care Needs Assessment is an essential step in determining the amount of financial support a client is eligible for, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of their care needs and the level of support they require.
Benefits of Live-in Care
Following a stroke, or fall, live-in care can offer several benefits, including:
♦Rehabilitation and recovery: Provision of support and encouragement during the rehabilitation and recovery process. ♦Provision of emotional support, reducing feelings of anxiety and loneliness, and promoting a positive outlook. ♦Continuity of care: ongoing support, ensuring that there is continuity of care and building a trusting and supportive relationship.
New to care? You are invited..
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our home care agency as a Carer. Although previous experience in the field is not a requirement, we believe that your passion and commitment to helping others make you a perfect fit for our team.
At our agency, we provide comprehensive training and support to ensure that all of our staff have the knowledge and skills needed to provide high-quality care to our patients. You will be paired with experienced mentors who will guide you through the training process and help you to develop the skills you need to succeed.
We understand that entering a new field can be challenging, but we are confident that you will find the experience to be rewarding and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others and be part of a team that is dedicated to providing the highest standards of care.
We look forward to welcoming you to our agency and helping you to grow both personally and professionally.
List of skills that home care staff should have:
Communication skills: The ability to effectively communicate with patients, their families, and other healthcare professionals.
Time management skills: The ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Compassion and empathy: The ability to understand and respond to the emotional needs of patients and their families.
Physical dexterity: The ability to perform tasks such as lifting and moving patients, assisting with mobility, and handling medical equipment.
Medical knowledge: A basic understanding of medical conditions, treatments, and procedures, as well as the ability to administer medications and monitor vital signs.
Attention to detail: The ability to accurately document patient information and follow procedures.
Problem-solving skills: The ability to think critically and make decisions in response to challenging situations.
Adaptability: The ability to adjust to changing circumstances and work effectively in a variety of environments.
Organisation skills: The ability to keep accurate records, manage supplies, and maintain a clean and safe environment.
Cultural competence: The ability to respect and understand the diverse backgrounds and beliefs of patients and their families.
Patience and persistence: The ability to work with patients who may have complex needs, require extensive support, or be in difficult circumstances.
Initial enquiry for Live-in Care
Welcome to Stellar Care where you will be welcomed by our dedicated and professional staff. You will be supported to achieve living comfortably in your own home, and maintain your dignity, and your choices.